How to get there
The main site of the Festival is located in the heart of Cap-aux-Meules. It is here that the Festival erects its big top, on the land adjacent to the future premises of École de Cirque des Îles.
A large parking lot is accessible via Oscar Street.
To get to the Islands
We advise you to consult the Tourisme Îles-de-la-Madeleine website which is frequently updated and provides information on the restrictions concerning the Covid-19.
and opening hours
on the festival site
From July 15 to 20th
10 am to 11 pm
Check out our detailed program for times and locations of our various events.
The Festival de Cirque des Îles team is concerned about the health of its audience members, performers, staff, and volunteers. We closely follow the directives issued by both the Quebec government and the public health department, in order to provide you with a safe event that will respect the health measures in effect.
The following measures are put in place to ensure your safety:
• Hydroalcoholic solution stations are placed at each entrance to disinfect your hands.
• Clear signage (entrance/exit) to avoid crossing paths.
• Friendly volunteers at the entrance and on site to guide you.
• The frequency of cleaning and disinfection is increased.
• A register is kept through the ticket office.
• Numbered seats under the tent allow the 1.5-meter distance in the stands to be respected.
• Face coverings is recommended at all times on the festival grounds. It is at your discretion to remove them once seated.
We are counting on your precious collaboration to make this edition enjoyable for all. In the event that a person does not respect the health measures, the FCÎ may refuse access to the site or ask them to leave.
Popcorn and beverages are available for purchase before and during the performances. A mobile service, run by our friendly volunteers, will come to you.
No. Don't forget your water bottle, which you can fill up at the filling station, as no bottled water will be sold on the festival site. You can also purchase a water bottle with the Festival logo.